It’s 2089. all cops have been replaced by genetically modified dogs that let children pet them, help old ladies cross the street, chase down criminals, never eat donuts, bark at cat-callers, analyze dna, easily track down murders, pee on white collar criminals, and tear the faces off of rapists. utopia has been reached.
How was this accomplished you ask?
Well its simple
Dogs are colorblind
BEST POST I HAVE SEEN ALL DAY!
Like what you see?
Tagged by scathach1852 :)
Rule #1.) Always post the rules.
Rule #2.) Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, then write eleven new ones.
Rule #3.) Tag eleven or less people, then link them in the post.
Rule #4.) Tell the person you tagged them.
Rule #5.) Tell the person who tagged you when you’ve answered the question.
Questions for me:
- What was your favorite stuffed animal as a child? Mr. Nobody - he was my Mom’s stuffed raccoon she received from her mom when she was sick for weeks.
- Do you have any siblings? Three younger brothers.
- What’s the name of your best friend? Irene, my Wife.
- Stuck on a desert island with one book, what is it? I’d have to cheat a bit. I’d take the complete set of Piers Anthony’s Incarnations of Immortality series.
- If you had to switch places with a movie character, who would it be and why? Thor - so I could play fetch with Tanngrisnir and Tanngnjóstr and be all buff for once.
- What is your favorite article of clothing? I don’t wear them often - or as often as I’d like - but I actually love vests. A vest with a nice suit or even a pair of nice jeans just feels better. Top it off with a fedora and all the better.
- Dog or cat? Why limit yourself? Dogs over cats, but the more the merrier.
- What is your favorite video game? Rome: Total War or [the latest] Civilization would be a tie for favorite as I’ve probably spent WEEKS of hours playing.
- If you could go back and change something in your past, would you? No, because all past decisions have led me to where I am now with the people I love. I would not jeopardize what I have for the hope of what I’d want.
- Do you think there is life beyond our world? I believe the life after depends on what you believe. You build your own reward or punishment.
- You are stuck in a theatre and can only play one movie on repeat. What it is? Pick a Studio Ghibli film.
Questions for you:
Do you collect anything?
What was your favorite stuffed animal as a child?
What’s the name of your oldest friend?
You’re stuck on a desert island and get three items, what are they? (can’t be a boat or other direct meas of escape)
If you could spend the day with anyone from any time, who would it be and why?
The power of flight or breathing under water?
What is your favorite video game?
If you could go back and change something in your past, would you?
Do you think there is life beyond our world?
If you could live in any time period what would it be?
Some work needs to be done? I GOT THIS.